Our unique focus on S.T.E.A.M. programming ensures that we have something to interest all campers! Each week of camp offers a variety of Science, Technology, Sports, and Arts sessions. Our low camper to counsellor ratio ensures that all campers will get to participate in fun and engaging programming developed by our highly qualified Specialist staff. Campers will get to enjoy summer days filled with a mix of speciality programming and traditional day camp activities. Our kitchen staff is ready to provide tasty and nutritious lunches for campers and staff. Register now for a summer full of learning opportunities, friendships, and fun!
What Should My Camper Bring to Camp?
Please ensure that your camper is dressed to be active outdoors in weather appropriate clothing, including close-toed running shoes. Please label items sent to camp in case they get lost!
Each day campers should be equipped with:
- A backpack
- A non-medical face mask/ backup
- A refillable water bottle
- Snacks to keep them nourished throughout the day
- A hat/ sunglasses
- Bug spray
- A towel
- A spare set of clothes, in case they get wet or messy
- Personal hand sanitizer (if desired)
- A sweater/ rain jacket
What should my camper leave at home?
- Electronic devices (including but not limited to: cell phones, headphones, tablets etc., )
- Personal toys/ games
- Personal items: makeup/ hair straightener/ perfume etc.
- Anything in glass containers
- Any item that a camper would be upset if it was lost or broke.
Explore Summer Camps
Click below to learn more.
For cancellations received 15 to 29 days prior to the first day of camp, refunds will be subject to a $100.00 administration fee, per camper. Requests for cancellations received within 14 days of camp are non-refundable unless a medical note is provided. Refunds will not be provided for inclement weather or for days of camp not attended. The exception to the refund policy is days missed due to Covid-19 self-isolation.