Laureate College’s Specialized University Prep Pathway Program gives students the preparation they need to be successful in university admission applications as well as in their post-secondary education and even further in their future careers. Starting from personal SWOT analysis and considering the student’s (as well as his/her family’s) career objective, LIC will help to identify the student’s post-secondary education program and thus make a study plan for them.
With unique academic programs, after-school supporting activities and extracurricular programs, all students are able to pursue what interests them most.
International Business Program (IBP)
- to participate in national and internationally recognized contests, like DECA
- to take robust university prep courses, like marketing (BMI3C), financial accounting fundamentals (BAF3M), international business(BBB4M), business leadership (BOH4M) and etc.
- to get mentorship from university business school students
- to join the university tour, participate in business seminars and career shadowing opportunities
Advanced Science and Engineering (ASEP)
- To participate in the Math and Computing contests by the University of Waterloo
- To get mentorship from university science and engineering program students
Arts Focused Program (AFP)
Click here for information on our talented guest artists!
“The arts are a unique type of education that develops the intellectual wealth of a person. It helps the students to recognize their personality and to discover their environment. Arts will enhance the students’ ability to observe and reflect the world around them. The creativity part of art also leads students to some alternative pathways to solve the problem.” Laureate College’s art focus program highlights:
- Personalized Pathway Counselling and Individualized Growth Plan
- Ontario Ministry of Education Art Curriculum
- Three Times After-school Portofolio Classes Per Week
- Assistance to Portfolio Prepare for University application
- Joint seminars and student product shows with Sheridan College