Through partnerships, Laureate International College (LIC) has extended learning opportunities to international experiences and to post secondary education. These connections support the beliefs of Laureate International College in offering high standards and expectations, continuous improvement and active learning.
Laureate International College shares partnerships with:
- Jiangmen Jingxian School, China
- Kingsway Immigration Services
- Masami Group
- Promising International Education Group
- Silong International Education Services Corporation
- Suzuka Jr. and Sr. High School, Japan
- Toronto District School Board
- Ontario Tech University (former UOIT)
- Durham College
- St. Clair College
New partners and agents are invited to submit their application to LIC. Whether it is student recruitment or developing programs together, the foundation of Laureate is forming long term relationships that benefit students, parents, and community cooperation to enhance global education and learning.
Collaboration of programs may involve school twinning such as developing the 2 + 1 model. Students may be able to achieve dual diplomas: home country and the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). Customizing the program will provide students the opportunity to study abroad in their final year of high school.